Phone: +971 4 559 80 34

We are open: Sun-Thr: 9 am-8 pm

Study permit

A citizen of a foreign country who would like to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F-1 visa or an M-1 visa.

Study permit

A student must gain acceptance into an SEVP school and only then can a visa be applied for. An interview will also be required in this case as well.

Contact us at today to see if you are eligible.