Terms & Conditions
In relation to these services:
- Illimite Migration FZE maintains the www.illimitemigration.com website
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed)
- We can not be responsible for the quality of the documents you provide to the authorities, although we will advise you of any potential issues or corrections that needs to take place in the documentation you upload onto our case management system.
- If you are unable to upload documents electronically, we will advise you on how to send them to your local illimite migration office for review.
- As our client it is your responsibility to declare any facts which may adversely affect your case via an email prior to engaging our services. We are only able to assess the success of your case based on the case history provided. We can guarantee as an independent immigration legal services registered company we never disclose your details to a third party and all communication remains strictly confidential.
- Immigration laws and policies are updated and amended very regularly. The advice we offer during our consultation process can only be regarded as current and valid for the time at which it is given. We cannot be held responsible for changes in immigration policy or law which may affect your case as your application progresses -although we will always seek to advocate and push forward your case as strongly as possible.
- We will always work with you to find an alternative solution if you advise us of any potential difficulties in sourcing these documents in advance of this deadline.
- Illimite Migration FZE can offer guarantees on the approximate time taken to process your application according to our assessment through your documents submitted to us and once the case has been submitted to the relevant government authority.
- Should the quality of our service, including accuracy of the advice we have provided, prove to be inadequate or incorrect, we will provide a full refund of the fees charged to date (for more information see ‘Refund Policy’ below)
Illimite Migration FZE will NOT deal or provide any services related to the OFAC sanctioned countries.