New Brunswick Entrepreneur Provincial Nominee Program
The Entrepreneur Stream of the New Brunswick PNP (NBPNP) has been designed to give qualified business people and their families a clear path to Canadian Permanent Residency. The Entrepreneur Stream of the NBPNP is for experienced entrepreneurs and senior executives who are ready to establish, operate and actively manage a business while living and settling in New Brunswick. Applications are assessed on an expression of interest basis which evaluates six factors: age, language, education, experience, business plan, and spouse’s adaptability.
- To qualify, applicants must have:
- Verifiable net worth of more than CAD $600,000, including CAD $300,000 of unencumbered liquidity
- Management experience
- The intention of settling in New Brunswick and investing CAD $250,000 into a business venture.
Why New Brunswick?
- Excellent education system
- Low cost of living and housing
- Exceptional quality of life, peace and security
- Universal health care system
- Clean environment with abundant natural resources
- Diversified economy and vibrant population.
- Fast processing
- Your children under 22 can join you
- Minimal investment threshold
- Low net worth requirement.
Application steps and fees:
- Language test, exploratory trip (if necessary), and submission of Expression of Interest
- Invitation to Apply (ITA) from Province of New Bruswick
- Preparation and Submission of full immigration application package
- Certificate of Nomination (Approval)
- Permanent Residence Application
- Landing, Permanent Residence & Business Establishment.
Financial government obligations:
- CAD $250,000 – Business Investment
- CAD $100,000 – Government Deposit (Maybe refundable)
- CAD $2,000 – Province of New Brunswick fees
- Plus: Standard federal government fees for permanent residence visa application apply.
Illimite Migration can assist you with every aspect of New Brunswick business visa from the initial assessment, to application preparation and submission, to landing and business set-up.
Contact us for more information…