There are more than 1,50,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. The main benefits of studying in Canada are:
- Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world.
- Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment.
- Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses.
- According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.
- It is considered as one of the safest and environment friendly country in the world with lot of national parks and reserves.
- The Canadian cities are one of the best cities in the world and are always ranked amongst the top cities to live.
- Wide ranges of cultural activities are available for international students, including museums, galleries, live theatres, discotheques and concerts.
- Students are allowed to get post study work permit after completion of their course.
- Students are allowed to gain permanent residency thru various immigration categories.
The post secondary education system in Canada starts after 12 years of schooling. It includes both Private and Public funded institutions. They include Universities, University colleges, community colleges, Career colleges, Technical institutes, Language schools etc. Although the standard of education is uniform across whole Canada but each province manages its education system on its own as specified under the constitution.
We are partners with many educational institutions in Canada, and can assist you with the admission visa process.
Give us a call, email us or fill out our form for a free assessment.