St. Kitts and Nevis
Real Estate Investment option: USD 400,000.
Investment duration: 5 years.
Contribution Option (non refundable):
- Single applicant / Family of four members USD 250,000
- Main applicant with up to three family members USD 300,000.
Government Fees (Real Estate option):
- Main applicant USD 50,000
- Spouse USD 25,000
- Children below 18 years USD 25,000
- Children aged 18-25 years USD 50,000
- Certificate of Registration USD 47 per person.
* There are also purchase costs (mainly compulsory insurance fund contribution and conveyance fees) of approximately 4-5% of the purchase price.
Processing fees: USD 5,000.
Illimite Migration fees: USD 25,000.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if so desired
- Complete discretion with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one’s citizenship status is not reported to third parties
- Visa-free travel to about 130 countries and territories, including the European Union, the
- Schengen region, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- A low tax regime, safeguarding citizens from, for example, worldwide income, inheritance, and gift tax
- Life in a ‘business haven’ with numerous incentives for business and investment
- The ability to include family members in the application
- Fast processing time and transparent requirement
- No minimum level of English requirement
- No interview requirement
- No previous business experience requirement
- No requirement to reside in St Kitts in Nevis before, during, or after the application
- Processing time: 3-4 months
- Children’s age restrictions: 29 years
- Included dependents / parents: additional USD 50,000
- Global passport’s ranking: 27th
- Nationality restrictions: yes.